Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Equipment Storage Supplies and other Restaurant Supplies topics.
Looking to keep the land around your restaurant beautifully landscaped but not sure which tools to invest in? Stock your shed with well-built, high-quality essentials - the classic tools you'll use year after year.
Here are a few musts to keep your property neat and trim, according to experts:
1. a balanced weight that is easy to use and comfortable to handle.
2. a round-point shovel (which both digs and throws soil).
3. a leaf rake, preferably an expandable model that cleans up debris between and under shrubs at its narrowest setting and rakes up a lot of leaves when fully expanded.
4. a hand pruner with bypass blades rather than anvil blades (anvil blades strike one another and crush the stem of the plant you are pruning).
5. a hoe to cut off weeds at the surface level in paths leading up to your restaurant and around other established plants.
6. long-handled shears for cutting branches.