Step Stool Safety
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Kitchen Supplies and other Restaurant Supplies topics.
What are some step stool safety tips?
When using a step stool in your kitchen, follow thee basic rules of safety:
- Never stack stools on top of each other.
- Place step stools on solid and even surfaces before stepping on them.
- When using a metal stool to handle electrical appliances, be sure stool is not on a wet surface and/or that the stool's feet are covered in rubber.
- Use two people to move heavy objects from high places.
- Have a colleague "spot" you whenever possible, by standing near the stool in case it tips.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.