Martini Glasses and the Well Stocked Bar
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Bar Supplies and other Restaurant Supplies topics.
What type of glasses besides, beer, wine, and martini glasses should I have in my bar?
Your new business requires plenty of bar and restaurant supplies to be a success. Here is a basic list of glasses that you should have to make sure that you can adequately serve all of your patrons at one time:
- ½ ounce Tequila Shooter glasses
- 9 ounce Rocks glasses
- 9 ounce Tumbler/ Hi Ball glasses
- 12 ounce Double Rocks glasses
- 12 ounce Beverage glasses
- 11 ounce Collins glasses
- 4 ½ ounce Whiskey Sour glasses
- 4 ounce Cordial glasses
- 5 ¾ ounce Flute glasses
- 8 ½ ounce Red Wine glasses
- 8 ½ ounce White Wine glasses
- 9 ¼ ounce Martini glasses
- 14 ¾ ounce Margarita glasses
Always have enough glasses on stock to handle rush hour times.